Thursday, September 27, 2012

Millie

I spent so time this week wishing my dog could be with me at school so I decided to compile some of the pictures I have of her.  She is a 12 year old chocolate lab and is amazing with kids.  I can't count the number of times I have watched her allow kids tow crawl all over her and pull on her ears and tail.  Every time she looks at them and licks their hand until they stop or just ignores them.  I have to admit some of the picture arn't the best quality but they still work. 

She is not supposed to be allowed on the couch but sometimes I just have to let her.  Now if only I could hold the camera still while taking the picture.  


This is a picture I took for my photography class in high school.  I tried to make my room look as messy as possible and to get Millie to wear that hat but every time I stepped away she had to express her lack of enthusiasm for my project by yawning or laying down.  She has sure put up with a lot in her lifetime.




This is a picture I took for an internship project that I did in high school.  I was focused on acupuncture points and Millie was the perfect subject.  She stayed put while I moved her legs to position them in a way that allowed me to focus on the specific points. 


As I was packing to come back to school at the end of this summer Millie knew what was going on.  There was one morning she laid across my leg as I was putting my shoes on to prevent me from leaving for work.  As I was packing up my car she seemed to want me to leave her a space to come along with me and felt it necessary to "supervise" my packing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment