Monday, December 3, 2012

Facebook Inspiration

So as I was surfing Facebook tonight I found an awesome photo (with credits) posted by a science page.  As I looked into the photographer I was stunned by some of his pictures.  Some of them are nature photography and others are popping bubbles.  Most of his pictures seem to be taken with very fast shutter speeds.  For example the bubble popping photos are mostly shot at 1/500 of a second.  All of them use the aperture to blur the background drawing your focus to the animal or reflection in the bubble or drop of water or in the animals eye.  They all show a very interesting perspective and intrigue me.  In his profile Richard Heeks talks about capturing the little moments that happen in the blink of an eye and this is probably why he loves to use a fast shutter speed.  I have added a link to his blog below and definitely recommend checking it out.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/rjheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment